[FWDLK] Sorry, if somebody's already bidding on this, but, WOW!

[FWDLK] Sorry, if somebody's already bidding on this, but, WOW!

Check out the 'aftermarket' 57-type spinner hubcaps; too bad the builder kinda messed up the undercarriage
with that 'splatter'  paint.

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments: Shortcut to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220234906600&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Title: 1960 Dodge Phoenix Dart Johan kit built Nice - eBay (item 220234906600 end time May-23-08 17:51:27 PDT)
Go backBack to home page

1960 Dodge Phoenix Dart Johan kit built Nice

Item number: 220234906600
Bidder or seller of this item? Sign in for your status
Watch this item in My eBay
1960 Dodge Phoenix Dart Johan kit built Nice
View larger picture
Current bid:US $102.50
Your maximum bid:
US $
(Enter US $105.00 or more)

End time:May-23-08 17:51:27 PDT (7 days 2 hours)
Shipping costs:
Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details
Ships to:United States, Europe, Canada, Australia
Item location:Oceanside, California, United States
History:9 bids
High bidder: u***s( 335Feedback score is 100 to 499)

You can also:
Get SMS or IM alerts | Email to a friend
Listing and payment details:
Starting time:May-13-08 17:51:27 PDT
Starting bid:US $9.99
Duration:10-day listing
Payment methods:
PayPal,
Personal check,
Money order/Cashiers check
See details
Meet the seller
Seller:cwsand( 294Feedback score is 100 to 499)
Feedback:100% Positive
Member:since Aug-13-97 in United States
  See detailed feedback
  Ask seller a question
  Add to Favorite Sellers
  View seller's other items

Buy safely
1.  Check the seller's reputation
Score: 294 | 100% Positive
See detailed feedback
2.  Check how you're protected
Description
Item Specifics
Scale : 1/25Brand: JOHAN
Type : BUILT
1960 Dodge Phoenix/Dart Johan built kit in very nice condition. Nothing bent or broken. No damage or warping. Nice chrome, tires/wheels. Very clean & clear windows. Exterior painted Dusty Rose pink with a white roof. Interior is Dusty Rose, gray & white. Bare metal foiled exterior & interior. The only issue this model has is that someone sanded off most of the scripts and fender ornaments. The chrome fender ornaments on the model are not original. Otherwise, all else appears to be original parts. Very nice looking, nicely detailed old, rare model. I'm not a professional model builder and the models I sell are not in "mint" condition (unless otherwise stated). So, if you have any questions, please ask Shipping to most US locations is $7.50. Insurance is optional. I ship to some countries not listed above but please inquire before bidding. Other countries will be more (I don't charge for "handling" or "packing materials", I only charge what it costs me to ship). Personal checks must clear prior to shipping. Payment must be made/mailed within 10 days of close of auction.
CLICKING ON THE "LARGER PICTURE" OPTION DOESN'T ACTUALLY MAKE THESE PICTURES LARGER BUT IT DOES MAKE THE DETAIL A LOT SHARPER (AT LEAST ON MY PC IT DOES). HAPPY BIDDING.

Smaller Picture

Shipping and handling
Services available
Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details.

Ships to
United States, Europe, Canada, Australia
Return policy
Return policy not specified.
Read item description for any reference to return policy.
Payment details
Payment methodPreferred/AcceptedBuyer protection on eBay
Credit or debit card through PayPal
Accepted
Money order/Cashiers check
Accepted
Personal check
Accepted
Take action on this item
Item title: 1960 Dodge Phoenix Dart Johan kit built Nice
Place a bid
Current bid: US $102.50
Your maximum bid:
US $
(Enter US $105.00 or more)
 You will confirm in the next step.

eBay automatically bids on your behalf up to your maximum bid. Learn about bidding.
Other options
Go backBack to home page  |  Report this item  |  Printer Version  |  Sell one like this

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

eBay Pulse | eBay Reviews | eBay Stores | eBay Express | Reseller Marketplace | Austria | France | Germany | Italy | Spain | United Kingdom | Popular Searches
Half.com | Tickets | Kijiji | PayPal | ProStores | Apartments for Rent | Shopping.com | Skype

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | eBay Toolbar | Policies | Government Relations | Site Map | Help
Copyright © 1995-2008 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
eBay official time