Re: [FWDLK] gas prices

The remarks of politicians about what is paid in Europe, or anywhere other than the USA,
have been made to try to get US citizens to go along with higher gas prices without a revolt.

Al Gore said we "needed" higher gas prices.

It doesn't matter to me what someone pays in another part of this world.

When you have no wells and no refineries you pay what it takes... and then get the hell
screwed out of you by added government taxes.

We have oil reserves, sources of oil, refineries, and distribution.
Now, we have added taxes and higher prices and we are told we should be grateful.

Gasoline is about $1 a gallon in Central America.

Is the USA unable to compete with that ?

Let's vote everyone out and start over with people who will represent us.

Please go back to discussions of Forward Look vehicles and happier topics than the idea
that we should be thankful for our gasoline prices.
Tom S
southern Ohio, USA.