Re: [FWDLK] Bringing a car into the United States

Re: [FWDLK] Bringing a car into the United States

Kelly, I think, if you'll recall MY message to you of a week or so ago,
I advised you to have the seller bring your car over HERE, where you can
take delivery of it and exchange the proceeds and get a sales-rteceipt
of it,

Let him do the work of getting it across the border, for you.

YOU are paying for it. Let him deliver it to you; if he wants to receive
your money, he will have to 'work' to get it to you.

If he can't or won't deliver it to you, you KEEP your money, and lose
nothing on the deal.

He wants your money more than you need THAT car!

Neil Vedder