    *From:* Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
    [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Fury Jim
    *Sent:* Wednesday, May 14, 2008 12:11 AM
    *To:* L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *Subject:* Re: [FWDLK] Tires: time to re tire

    back to the tire trials....
something nobody mentioned, and an item i just used today mounting
    a new set of radials for a 58 belv future daily driver
    replacement....  GOOD OLD PORTAWALLS!   lucas tire sells them,
    about $30 a set.... they dont leak, fly out, or do anything weird
    like some people say, that is if you put them on right.... i have
    a set of my 59 fury, after i wasted an NOS set of WWW bias plys
    [my last little narrative] i put about 6,500 miles so far on this
    set of radials.... if you go on youtube, you can see that car do a
    burnout down to the steel cords and simultaneously pop both rear
tires- the portawalls never flew off until they hit the ground! anyway, this 58 wont get that kind of abuse, but they turn the
    4/$100 pep boys radials into wide whites!

    Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family
    favorites at AOL Food
    <http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001>.