[FWDLK] WHATZIT WORTH?

Not 48 hours after my 57 went bye-bye to it's former owner, I find out about another. I'm not sure I want to pursue this one, but if it can be had cheap enough. I will send 3 pictures, one per email. Too big for 3 in 1.

Coronet 4 door hardtop, originally D500, torqueflite (did they ever put a powerflite behind the D500?)

D500 engine and tranny were removed, It's pretty much complete from there. Actually as "rough" as it looks, it's pretty solid. Floors and trunk appear to be solid, and not patched. Chrome is good, but not great. Trim seems to be pretty good. Didn't see exhaust deflectors anywhere. Rockers are the worst part.

Any clues as to what would be a fair price? I"m attaching a picture, so I hope y'all can see it. I'm 75% sure I'm passing but if anyone would want this, I will work out contacts for you. Just email me off-list.

Bill The Magnumguy

John 14:6
http://www.mopowerstyle.net
Chapel & Magnum/Cordoba Forums