Re: [FWDLK] Problem with Atlas Obsolete Motor Parts

Re: [FWDLK] Problem with Atlas Obsolete Motor Parts

There is a forum on the web site to vent vendor frustrations, but
since you ask...

Atlas is one of the worst places in the world to deal with.  Attitude
adjustment needed there.  For example, they sent me a power steering
hose that would FIT, but it looked nothing like the original should.
When I called to discuss this, they said pretty much that it's "too
bad.  Where else would I get one and that I should be satisfied."  I
only deal with them when I absolutely have to.  Prices WAY too high
on most things, too.

Ed