Re: [FWDLK] Problem with Atlas Obsolete Motor Parts

Re: [FWDLK] Problem with Atlas Obsolete Motor Parts

Years ago (the last time i had any dealings with them), I ordered
something and paid for UPS Next Day Shipping. Part of that deal was if
the part was delivered MORE than 1 day later, the shipping was to hae
been free.

The piece arrived 3 days later.

I told Atlas that I signed for the piece's delivery "late" and that I
wanted to be refunded my shipping payment, under the terms of the
shipping agreement.

Atlas refused to refund my money, even tho they could apply for a refund
with UPS.

I had to threaten a credit card dispute filing (which  does, indeed,
seem to carry some influence on a seller) before Bob agreed to refund my
shipping cost.

He concluded by saying words-to-the-effect: "If you're going to do this
(threaten a card-dispute)
don't ever contact me again, in the future."

I haven't.......

Neil Vedder