From: eastern sierra Adj Services [mailto:esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:06 AM
To: Robert Whitman
Subject: RE: WHATZIT WORTH?

A Custom Coronet was a sub-model in 1957-1959. Not available in the
convertibles but available on the sedans and hardtops.

In '57, the C.C,'s had, as a package-deal, notched seat-backs (the other
Coros had straight-backedseat tops, front and rear).

The C.C.'s had unique upholstery cloth in a pattern called "Star Dot",
had tuck-and-rolled (sort of) "stylized bolsters" on the middle-upper
part of the seat backs, and had wide , about 3" , Mylar strips running
across the upper trim panels, right below the windows.

Finally, the C.C.'s got "color coordinated" (full-floor-area) RUBBER
floor mats.  All Coros  got rubber floor mats, but only in black, as
standard.  The Royals got the "color coordinated" rubber floor mats as
standard equipment.

Only the Custom Royals & Custom Sierras got carpeting, but, "carpeting"
WAS a very-little-known,  pure-item-option as shown on the Broadcast
Sheets and IBM Build Cards, on all models, including the Suburban &
Sierra wagons.

There was no unique exterior color or trim which was specifically
dedicated to the Custom Coronets---only the interior finish.

Neil Vedder