Re: [FWDLK] Battery of questions..

Well, sheeit, altho the "Win-zip" showed up on my 'Sent' messages, I don't see any attachment(s) with my
message, that arrived here, on my office confuser.

Anyone interested in seeing my project's results, pls PM me & I'll Forward them all to y'all !!

Neil Vedder

Eastern Sierra Adjustment Services wrote:
Attached (via Win-Zip package) is a tutorial regarding my purchase of a Tar-Topper 'battery-toupee' and a vintage-era-type "MoPar" battery decal, which I have applied to my new Delco Freedom/For-ever(whatever)
battery.

The Tar-Topper is fairly flimsy plastic, and the yellow 'caps' say "Delco" on them. The plastic is too thin, to file-off the molded-in "Delco", but, a little bit of bondo/filler should work to obliterate THAT outrage, and, then, the caps could be masked-off and painted the correct green, or red color.

This battery/Topper/Decal protocol cost about $110.00, compared to the $250.00+ that a re-popped "MoPar"
vintage-looking battery would cost, from Antique Auto Battery company.

Neil Vedder