Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 9:31 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Power Brake Booster

Guys,

I picked-up a '76 Dart power brake booster and master cylinder to install in my '58 Coronet, after reading in the forum about this setup. I'm finding the bolt pattern on the booster doesn't match-up with the existing holes in the firewall, where the master cylinder currently mounts. Is it necessary to drill new mounting holes or is there a different booster that mates to the existing holes?

Chris
Wilmington, DE