[FWDLK] Grossich FL Stash about to disappear forever

[FWDLK] Grossich FL Stash about to disappear forever

I have just added to the older thread about Gary and Ernie Grossich's large stash of dozens of ForwardLook cars in Colton, CA.   They are at the point where calling in the crusher is a viable option.  Prices have never been better and I mean both ways;  what Gary will let them go for, and what Gary can get in scrap.

These cars were all bought by Ernie (dad) and it is time to cash out and the doubling of the rent on their storage yard has tipped the scales.  Property owner wants the cars OUT so he can sell the real estate.  They know they have already paid far more in rent over the years than even the current value of the cars.

Read my addition to the thread (I'm "StillOutThere") and hook up your trailer to your truck and get moving.

or

Wayne G