[FWDLK] photos of 56 dodge D-500-3

There have been a few of you guys following the progress on this 56 -426
dodge I started back 1 of april...  well, as of July 1, it will be done..
so three months later shes ready to hit the road... thanks to  all  you guys
who help me out with the heating problem on the 426,  still working on it
but its much better... anyway, I guess you cant put photos on the list so if
anyone would like to see what this bad 500 turned out like, email me and Ill
give you a look,, thanks again guys..

mel