Re: [FWDLK] 2speed to 3speed pushbotton problem Additional Clarificatio

Re: [FWDLK] 2speed to 3speed pushbotton problem Additional Clarification

Roger,

It doesn’t make sense to me yet. From what I have been told by 2 separate experts, is that ALL pushbutton assemblies push the cable in & out the same amount, and that ALL cables are the same at the top end. It would not make any sense for Mopar to change these parameters from year to year!

I’d like to hear more about your very long tale how you found this out.

Dave Homstad

56 Dodge D500