[FWDLK] George Laurie Reproductions

Hi all,

Could anyone out there let me know what is, or more to the point, IS NOT happening regarding George’s business practices? I have emailed a number of times, over a long period, requesting information on lenses that were leant to him back in ’05-’06 and also a rather large check sent to him by my friend Rob Wiggerman just prior to him passing away earlier this year. In fact it was the last check he wrote. Both his family and I are trying to get everything for his precious 300C together in order to start on the restoration. I have had no reply whatsoever by George to my email requests, but I have seen him corresponding on the FWDLK forums. As you can understand, I would like to get the parts delivered to Rob’s family as soon as possible.

Sorry to drag this into the “public” arena, but I was not sure what else I could do to get an answer from Mr Laurie or whoever is acting on his behalf.

George is or was(?) known for his impeccable workmanship and honesty, has this changed?

Many thanks for any help with this.

Owen Grigg

Auckland,NZ