Re: [FWDLK] part quest

Paul:

     I have a pair of 56 Chrysler or Adventurer dual quads with manual chokes.  I ID'd the carbs via metering rods and casting numbers.  I bought them thinking they were for the 56 Fury, but when I got them home found them to be for the 56 Chry/Adv.

     You will look for ever and not find a pair of these with manual chokes.  The best I can guess is that they were special made for racing.  Regular 2x4's have automatic chokes on them.

     If interested in buying them, we can talk.  They need rebuilding, but all shafts are free.

     John Teske