To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 8:32 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Brake Fluid? Tags?

Hi everyone!

Happy 4th of July! Give Thanks To Our Men And Women In The Armed Forces!

We just got back on Wednesday from our long trip to Canada. Our 58 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door hardtop is finally home. I will send pictures to who ever would like to see.

What kind of brake fluid is recommended for our cars?

How do you read our tags?
I get the door tag.
My car was built:
L= Los Angeles Ca Plant
P= Plymouth
2 = V8
Next 6 digits does it refer what car number built down the line?

Body Tag?
Reads something like this:
3 digits space 5 digits
2 letters space 3 digits,letter,4digits space XXX

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks! Have a Happy 4th!