Re: [FWDLK] I came across this phrase yesterday

Re: [FWDLK] I came across this phrase yesterday

Thanks, Marv.  I love learning little factoids like that.  My nephew recently asked why I seem to know a wide variety of completely useless facts, and I explained that  my chosen profession of advertising is one of the few that almost REQUIRES one to have a mind full of useless crap.

Thanks again, Marv.

Greg Robertson

Greg Robertson
Principal+Creative Director