Re: [FWDLK] Hood Insulation on e-bay

I've complained many times to the seller of that stuff.  Not only
should the correct insulation NOT be fiberglas, but it should be
thinner, should have a waffle pattern, be brownish, and cut to proper
dimensions (I have them for 1957/1957 DeSotos).  What this seller has
is a square of fiberglas.  Period.  If that's what you want, buy it
at the local department store.  Just don't try to convince anyone
that your FL car CAME with that stuff in it.

Ed