Re: [FWDLK] Flat 6 ignition

Nick Sperduto wrote:
I was talking with someone at Chryslers at Carlise about possible flat 6 mopar ignition upgrades. Anyone know of an sources to convert it to electronic. It looks like pertronix does not make one for that application. Langdon does sell a mini HEI for the 6cyl.
Any other options ?
Nick

Lo these many years now, back in the 70's, I added a CD ignition modual to my 65 Valiant that I transplanted an aluminum 225 into. It did seem to do the job I expected.

This Was Not the box but it can serve as an idea
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150271116853

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy