Re: [FWDLK] Power brake vacuum hose

In a message dated 7/15/2008 10:02:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Even the veteran counter guy seemed perplexed for a minute. He said he hadn't seen anything that size in years.
As usual NAPA has it in new material..I have the box in the barn and will get the part number..No need to use old hose...and it is the correct larger diameter.  Quite often we need to go into a NAPA store and provide the part number for them to find it.  Marv