Re: [FWDLK] Power brake vacuum hose

the heater hose is [ok] for p/s return if absolutely necessary, but modern power steering fluid leaches through within a year or so ATF takes slightly longer- like 13 months :)....  just in case you were going to use it on your own car.
industrial rubber hose used in factories for, none other than the likes of garden hoses, are rated fuel/oil resistant... thats what i use- the oldest in service is going on 8 years... and my personal stock of hose is running out...

jim