[FWDLK] wierd 57 fury

I picked up a weird 57 fury couple days ago… it has the factory fury interior, with 120 speed, and the chrome speedo surround…  auto trans with silver push buttons,  all the factory 57 fury trim that is authentic and from the factory, 318 2Bbl carb, 58 tail lights( that could have been changed I don’t know) rust free. Doesn’t run. All the trim on the outside is factory installed… as is the interior. No dual antenneas,, this is one for the books,,, does anyone decode the 57 plys? In info tells me that all the furys were built in one plant… dontknow for sure…

mel