Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 5:57 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Tires

Ok I have a question that is probably easy to answer.  I have a 1956 Plymouth Belvedere and I need new tires.  They are all mismatched as for that is how the car came when I purchased her.  I was hoping that someone would know the proper size that I would need to put on and maybe even the proper brand.  I want them to be tires that look nice but don't jump out and look as if they don't coincide with the style of the car. (4 door sedan)

  Thanks

Dave
1956 Plymouth Belvedere
New Castle Pa