    From: David Remaley <mailto:party_stick@xxxxxxxxx>
    To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 5:57 PM
    Subject: [FWDLK] Tires

    Ok I have a question that is probably easy to answer.  I have a
    1956 Plymouth Belvedere and I need new tires.  They are all
mismatched as for that is how the car came when I purchased her. I was hoping that someone would know the proper size that I would
    need to put on and maybe even the proper brand.  I want them to be
    tires that look nice but don't jump out and look as if they don't
    coincide with the style of the car. (4 door sedan)
Thanks

    Dave
    1956 Plymouth Belvedere
    New Castle Pa