[FWDLK] Motor Oil

Just though I would forward a response I received from ARG / a.k.a. Brad
Penn Oils.

Comments:

What has ARG/Bradpenn done for the operators of classic Cars now that it is
not required to add ZDDP to motor oil to lube older flat tappets and Cams.
Thanks, Mike

Dear Mike,

Thank you for contacting us about Penn Grade 1 Racing Oil THE GREEN OIL!
BRAD PENN Penn Grade 1 Racing Oils are formulated using a unique base oil
cut from our tower, which gives our Penn Grade 1 racing oils exceptional
film strength and unsurpassed metal wetting abilities.  This unique base
oil causes our Penn Grade 1®racing oil to cling tenaciously to engine parts
to minimize wear during high engine torque loading and/or periods of
heavily stressed operation such as those experienced during competition.

In addition to our unique base oil cut, increased concentration of zinc
(zinc dialkyldithiophosphate a.k.a. ZDDP) provides outstanding
anti-wear/anti-scuffing protection for engines employing either flat
tappet or roller cams.  BRAD PENN Penn Grade 1 Racing Oils have been
evaluated by a number of premiere camshaft manufacturers with tremendous
success. Many are now recommending our Penn Grade racing oils to provide
outstanding protection for their flat tappet or roller cams.

Mike all of which helps protect classic Cars and their operators investments.

Sincerely,

Nicholas J. Dixon

BRAD PENN lubricants