[FWDLK] shakey car

Has anyone ever had a problem that is close to this one..

When you start out with a mid to strong acceleration,  expecialy when the trans has shifted to 2nd or 3rd, the car vibrates and feels like  one or two cylinders have the engine is NOT the plug wires off…  I pulled and changed the torque converter, but didn’t help. U joints seem to be OK.. it’s a 56 dodge, with 413 torqueflite..

The engine is not missing and runs nice.  Im thinking its someplace behind the transmission. Any ideas out there?

mel