[FWDLK] 1955 headliner wrinkles

Im just finishing up installing a new headliner in my 1955 new yorker 4 door sedan { was damaged by mice about 6 years ago. } going in great but I want to remove the last of the wrinkles that do not come out. I was told many year ago that you can steam them out. ??

Any one have any suggestions as to the best way to fine tune this headliner. and on the dome light the bracket broke on me and I want to know if any one has one or can I put a bolt up though the top of the retainer and have it screw in the inner dome were the bracket was.

also I have the hose clamps coming and will install them later this week before i head over to stowe on thursday.