Re: [FWDLK] shakey car

Have you changed anything in the Ing. system lately? I once had a car give me a fit and couldn't find anything wrong, since it was all new parts. Put it on an early engine scope (this was in the 1960's) and found the problem. The cap and rotor were after-market and by different Manufacturers. The gap between the cap and the rotor contacts was too large. It ran fine until you stepped on it, then broke down, shaking, until you let off the gas.
Ray in Mena....  Supposed to cool down Thursday to 104°