[FWDLK] Someone's getting

We finally headed home from 'Dear Ol Ma-Ma's" yesterday after a strenuous session or 3 of fixing ups at her early 1900's abode.

While on the the road south from the far northern reaches of the US
we passed someones next project.

A private livery was hauling what appeared to be 2 1960 Chrysler's and a wagon (horse) of some sort south thru northern Illinois. We were on cruise control and was trying to make it home before midnight so the gawking was very limited.

Side note, we were passed by 4-6 drag team haulers headed south from the Brainerd Nats in Minn. NONE of them were conserving fuel on the way back to their respective headquarters.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy