[FWDLK] hemi removal

Hello all, I am removing a 331 Hemi out of a 55 New Yorker. Motor and trans as one unit. This is the first time I have done this in years.
So any tips or procedures out of the FSM or from your own wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
Also need to pull the power brake booster and ped....

postscript if anyone near Minneapolis that would like to help me with the project would be repaid with cash and pizza!
I have all the tools and and engine hoist ready to go...

763/438/6671

debenson2
431056
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA