Re: [FWDLK] Clear seat covers wanted

I was also concerned about the flimsy NOS inserts on my 58 Plymouth wearing
out after a few years. I ended up getting some white beach towels from
Walmart for about $5 each. I leave them on the seats all the time except
when I'm showing the car. If anyone follows up on this idea, be sure to get
white, as some of the multicolored towels use dies that are less than
colorfast.

Ron