--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Charles Deyoe Jr." <deyoe101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 12:39:27 -0400
I just read the e-mail from Neil about the material for the seats. it made me remember to ask if any one knows were I can get a good set of clear seat covers like the originals that chrysler used to have. I have my 55 new yorker 4 door sedan and I have new interior in the car.

I noticed the front drivers seat the material { from SMS about 2 years ago} is wearing a little and I want to address this ASAP. before the material really starts to wear. let me know of a GOOD supplier that can make up a GOOD set.

Thanks Chuck Deyoe Jr
1955 new yorker 4 door