Re: [FWDLK] Clear seat covers wanted

Chuck:

     I had the clear seat covers made for my 56 Fury at a boat canvas upholstry shop.  They are made from heavy duty clear plastic used for side windows on boat tops.  I put grommets on so they could be removed for judging.  The front seat backs have zippers because the front and back of the seat are covered with plastic.

     They work nice and I would recommend them to anyone.

     John