[FWDLK] "58 Plym. Complete Rear Axle.

I have a comlpete '58 Plym. rear axle that I need to get rid of. I just took it out of my '58 Bele. and replaced it with a '68 Fury 3 rear end. It droped right on the springs with out moving the perches.

The '58 is an 8 3/4 ring gear, 3.31:1 ratio. It is drum to drum , 3000 miles on the brakes It is in good shape. I changed it to get a higher ratio(2.76:1) and a rear axle parking brake.

I will give it to any one that wants it. I will just cost you the freight . Let me know soon as I am moving and need to get rid of it.   Jim Ruckdashel   Roswell, GA.

Jim Ruckdashel
4241 Singing Post Lane
Roswell, GA 30075
770-992-9746