From: John Teske
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Worth Saving???

Jack:

     As for the heel pad for the 55 Dodge/Plymouth, I saved the one from my 56, primed, sanded and painted it with the intention of using it for a pattern to make new ones from rubber.  I haven't gotten around to doing that yet after about eight years, but intend to do so some day.  One can get other heel pads, but not anything that looks like the original that I know of.

     If you just want to get rid of the heel pad, I will take it and hopefully use it some day for another pattern.

     John Teske
     Ashburn, VA
     56 Fury