[FWDLK] Door Handle 300D ?

Howdy Group,

Well, I have just about all the pot metal trim off the car including the grill surround. Tomorrow to the chrome plating shop. Just had the bumpers done, might have to take a second mortgage out soon. :-) Hope it all comes out good.

One problem is the outside driver door handle. After removing it, I see that the housing is broken in a couple of places. Since it also has a crack on the external portion, it really needs replacing. Does anyone have a left hand door handle that is in decent shape that they would part with? I think any 57-58 Chrysler or DeSoto would work. The inner part that opens the door is in good shape, so the pattern is not important in this case. Casting number is 1707383

Thanks,

Bill Huff