Re: [FWDLK] Technical Question...

Thank you to the few of you who saw the need to bring POLITICS into the mix here on the ForwardLook mailing list.

In this day and age, and especially during an election year, it is nearly impossible to find a place free of politics where we can discuss other non-political things, such as hobbies.  For a long while now I was worried that the Forward Look list was a place to discuss a hobby and was void of political discussion (save perhaps the occasional sly comment that usually goes unnoticed), but Thank GOD that it, indeed, is NOT void of Politics.

I really hate having the chance to take a break from the political discussion that is being shoved down everyone's throat lately, and thanks to a few of you here on the list, I have not been disappointed.

Maybe those of who you have such strong feelings for or against one candidate that you can't remain respectful of the opinions of others need to take a step back...maybe a couple steps back...basically, keep stepping back until you A) fall off of something (cliff, pier, balcony, etc...) or B) get hit by something (train, car, bus, etc...).  Feel free to substitute option "B" for getting sucked into something (such as a jet engine, boat prop, or the water intake at a power plant).

If I cared about anyone's political opinions on this list I would have asked, and the reason I am not sharing any of MY views is because nobody asked me.

Once again, thanks for disrupting our otherwise pleasant mailing list.

Garrett