Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 8:05 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Hello Everyone

Hello,

My name is Danny Reynolds II.  I live in Warren, PA.  I just purchased,
today actually, a 1960 Dodge Dart Phoenix Four door.  I am new to car
restoration.  So I will probably be asking lots and lots of questions.
If anyone knows where I can find parts please email me.  Thank You So
Much!!

Danny Reynolds II