Re: [FWDLK] Hello Everyone

Hi Danny

Im am from Australia, great choice of car, I am in the final stages of paint and hopefully by Christmas she should be back on the road

Some quick pics attached

So what's missing?

Here are some links I found in my travel

http://bluelotussoft.com/1960dodge/60pics.htm
http://www.oldmoparts.com/NAVIG.htm
http://www.basisnz.co.nz/index.pasp
http://www.blackcar-llc.com/mopar.htm#Mopar%20Headlight%20Panels
http://www.forwardlook.net/
http://www.chryslerclubvic.org.au/
http://www.precisionengine.com/rebuilt-engines/dodge-crate-engines/index.html
http://www.dodgepolara.com/links.html
http://www.originalauto.com/
http://www.phoenixmechanical.com.au/pages/1960_dodge_phoenix.html
http://home.aanet.com.au/finnedmopar/americanwrecking.html
http://www.jegs.com/
http://www.mooresautosalvage.com/parts.asp?division=2&make=Dodge
http://www.moparmarket.com/classifieds_list.php?search&keywords=phoenix&findallkeywords=0&searchdescriptions=0&adsmusthavepics=0&searcharchives=0&type=regular&location=all&category=Cars+Parts+Swap+Wanted
http://www.cbodies.com/contact.aspx
http://www.restorationspecialties.com/catalog.htm
http://www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au/catalogue.htm
http://home.aanet.com.au/finnedmopar/index.php
http://www.mopowerstyle.com/forums/index.php
http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb.dll?userwatch~dynamicSearchPage~cadeficd~~~FFFFFF~8~F~1
http://classiccars.com/16794.car
http://www.ttiexhaust.com/Header-Poly/Poly.htm
http://www.diamondbackengines.com/forums/index.php/board,6.0.html
http://www.dodgeparts.com.au/parts.html

Ebay is good for parts now and then, however the exchange rate at .66 its not worth me buying bits.

I should have odds and ends left over but alas not till the new year.

Gary

Database version: 5.10930