Re: [FWDLK] More Transmission questions..

Re: [FWDLK] More Transmission questions..

Garrett,

I have been using either Dexron or Type F, whichever was available, in my 727 aluminum transmissions for over 20 years. So far (hope I don't jinx myself) no problems whatsoever. Some knowledgeable folks on another list have the opinion that the latest Chrysler transmission fluid, ATF+4 I believe, will work very well in the older transmissions. I still like my type F because it firms up the shifts.

Bill Huff