To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Very quiet out there!

Happily and gratifyingly shocked in this household. But there hasn't been much activity.

One question: what are the thoughts out there about the possible merger of Chrysler and GM? What would the new company be called? Which car brands would be the first to disappear from the new corporate line-up? I'm thinking Pontiac would be the first to go as GM's weakest sales division, followed by the Dodge Truck line from Chrysler. Any other theories?

Tony Boatman
Boise, Idaho
57 Dodge CRL
65 Corvair Monza