[FWDLK] Where is everyone?

I know my cars are put away for the winter.  Covers and all.  Should of filled up at $2.13 @ gallon, but not good to sit all winter.  Hope it is still that low in the spring.

As for the Big 3 bail out.  I would like to see our American 3 survive, but come on!!  How about giving TAX payers a 50K tax credit to buy an AMERICAN car.  I am sure that would jump start the economy in itself and keep Detroit rolling!!!!!!  I know a nice Dodge Journey sitting with my name on it!!!!!!  Or just send us a check to buy a new car, that would work too.  I'll buy two!!!!

Mike Morelli
57 & 58 Plymouths