Re: [FWDLK] Brake Parts

Mike:

     I checked my parts book and the exploded view of the MoPar 56-58 front brakes and don't see the item you are looking for.  The accompaning parts list wasn't of much help either.  If I could find it, I would give you a part number.

     I do happen to have a set of four 12 inch brake shoes that need a new home if you are interested.  Cheap - $25 plus S&H.

     John

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news & more!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir=http://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000001)