Re: [FWDLK] Where is everyone?

Fired by whom?
They need to be beholden to the stockholders, the owners of the company, no one else. The government has no business running a car company. Do you think the people who spend $5 million dollars of the taxpayers' money yearly on a huge jet plane just for Nancy Pelosi's weekly commute from DC to California have any business telling anyone else how to run their affairs? Let em go to bankruptcy court, we taxpayers don't need to pay for their mistakes.

At 08:06 AM 11/17/2008, Ray Jones wrote

Which ever way it goes, the top 4 levels of execs should be fired on the spot, with no exit packages and no bonuses. Same for anything else the Gov. takes over, walk in, excort the execs out, and replace with qualified people responsible to the Feds.
Ray