[FWDLK] HAPPYTtHANKSGIVING

    I will agree with all the T-Day emails!  We are so fortunate to live in "Freedom!"  Choose to do things other people in the world can only dream!  Like vote, go to the church of our choice, go to the refrigerator at commercial and have an abundance of left overs on T- Day to feed an army.
    As I get older, it sinks in more than the years before.  I am blessed!  Two great healthy kids, great wife of 36 years and a large extended family and friends to share life with.
    May you all grow old with a full belly, good health, and a network of family and friends to take you through the rough spots!

ps:  did anyone else see the 57 Ply convert on TV at the Macy's T-Day parade...does it belong to anyone on the list?  John P...Is it yours?

John in WI ...33 deg...cloudy, windy and dark by 4:30