Re: [FWDLK] Lookin 4 convertible 59 60 61

----- Original Message -----

From: spicemanii@xxxxxxx

I am looking 4 a 59 60 or 61 Dodge, Plymouth DeSoto convertible. So, what is out there along this approximate route for me to bring back. Almost any condition considered. Please, no cars with rusty floors or bodies. Not running ok.

   Unless we can set the time machine for 1960, are not "convertible" and "no rust" contradictions in terms ?  ;-D

  Please post photos if you come up with something !

   Brent