[FWDLK] Lookin 4 convertible 59 60 61

I am looking 4 a 59 60 or 61 Dodge, Plymouth DeSoto convertible. I will be delivering a 61 Imperial convertible to Nashville, Tn. on a very possible sale here in a few days and hate an empty trailer coming back to Calif. The convert will be for myself. My son has 2 60 Polara converts already. I had a 61 Phoenix convert before. So, what is out there along this approximate route for me to bring back. Almost any condition considered. Please, no cars with rusty floors or bodies. Not running ok. Give me the color code also if possible. The trip is not a sure thing, but want to be ready in case. joe machado my cell or email is ok. 760 413 9602 24 hours. I am in Palm Desert, Ca.