[FWDLK] 1958 Regal Lancer on Ebay

Hi Guys!
What do you think of the Regal for sale at ebay?
Even if it takes a lot to restore it back to stock, it seems to be a good solid car with most of the trim intact, biggest work will be the interior and repaint of the car.
The price are the different from a good candidate or just to much money to make it valued for a restoretion.
I think a price in $10-15K would be a reasonable price if you are in process to restore it.

Roger Nilsson