Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1958 Regal Lancer on Ebay

Ow, my eyes!  Yes it's his car to do with what he wants, BUT it's appeal is far away from my interest.  Not that the custom touches can't be reversed, but you'll need a parts car and a lot of time, effort and money.  It hasn't met reserve yet and it's over $10K as I write.  And who knows what evil lurks beneath that "Corvette" paint job.

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge