[FWDLK] Fw: Penny postcards

This should be fun, I haven't tried it yet.
John

Subject: Penny Postcards

What did your town look like according to Penny Postcards?

Check out your old stomping grounds during the times of the penny postcard.

Click on the state and then on the county to see old penny postcards from that area.....

Click here:
Penny Postcards